Android Mobile Developer - Associate Level
• Position:Android Mobile Developer - Associate Level
• Sector: IT
• Location: Bucharest
• Type of Job: Full Time
• Salary: Competitive Salary
• Other benefits: Hi-tech working environment, Career development, International exposure and travel
Our client, a major innovator on the global banking market, is searching for talented Android Mobile Developers to help create the next big thing in digital banking. The company offers the smartest future for mobile banking.
Join a growing mobile development team with tremendous upside for growth! This exciting company values high aptitude, great attitude and experience, so if you feel like you are the right fit for this dynamic team, please contact us.
Your role in a nutshell
- Ability to plan and provide appropriate software documentation
- Exposure to technical design and development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on various platforms (iOS, REST APIs)
- Experience with 4.5-Star Apps with fast-paced release cycles
- Driver of quality indicators, promote the integration of non-functional testing (security, performance, UX) into continuous integration cycle
- Create integration environment, testing and deployment strategies for the Mobile Development Team
- Agile work environment: Work with the Product Owner, Scrum Masters, Dev Team members, UX designers, security specialists and other groups to identify technical and functional needs
- Be able to work in a global environment with mixed teams and mixed cultures at different time zones
- Experience with best industry standards – applying coding guidelines
The Mobile Developer - designs and develops based on REST APIs, customer-oriented mobile apps for the bank in an Agile environment.
So, we are looking for:
- Ability to break up problem into multiple functions
- Ability to write code in modular way (separating the functionality of a program into independent, interchangeable modules)
Relevant experience in Android
- Good knowledge on Data Structures/ Collections (Lists, HashMaps, Sets)
- Basic knowledge in threading (thread types with Runnable / AsynkTask)
- Basic understanding of REST and SOAP Web Services and Caching
- Basic understanding of persistency: Shared Preferences, writing to files, assets
- Understands basic design patterns: Adapter, Singleton, Facade, Factory, MVC
- Good knowledge of native SDK: Experience with Android Studio, Monitoring Tools
- Understanding of continuous deployment process. Description of the process.
- Basic understanding in testing: Enumerate some test types.
- Good knowledge of Java for Android
Represents a plus
- Knows what Generics are and how they are used. Provide some examples.
- Knows about the existence on code obfuscation possibility and man-in-the-middle systems
- Understanding of what caching means
- Working with terminal
- Knows how to write unit tests and ui tests for the corresponding platform
- Hi-tech working environment
- Career development
- International exposure and travel
- Attractive and competitive compensation and benefits
0040 (0)799 945 909